Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This week's goals

I got an indoor laundry line! I am hoping my baby steps aren't pathetic. But I got an indoor laundry line! It is retractable and will be living over our tub. I even have clothespins. Tonight my laundry goes on the line, not the dryer. My composting class starts next week, I am very very excited. I get to learn all sorts of things, and when I am done, I will be a master composter!!! I will learn all about all sorts of composting and worm bin building. Part of the deal with getting this training is that I have to teach what I learn. I am excited and nervous about that as well. Poor family will get to listen to me more than once I am sure. :) I am going to order the last of my gardening stuff today, potato and strawberry starts. Then I get to "chit" my potato seeds! That cracks me up. Or I should say it cracks my chit up. HAHA. I am going to get a little wood together, this weekend I shall make potato condos to grow them vertically. I am growing fingerlings. Yum yum. I made more laundry soap on Sunday and changed up the recipe. Let's see if Mr. Husband notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment