Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hooray recycle!

I found a project that really interests me.
http://www.preserveproducts.com/recycling/
Excitingly, you can send them plastics that are not accepted locally. I am going to put myself in charge of sending in boxes of the plastic and the filters. Yay! Several of my friends have said they will save yogurt containers ect. and get them to me. I am very glad to be doing this as something concrete, something real, to make a difference. Yay! They also have some pretty keen products made out of recycled plastic that they collect.
I am happy to report the soap that I was worried about mellowed quite a bit overnight. No rebatching for me, thank all that is good and holy, I have no time right now. I am searching for used lights for my starts. AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I am pretty sure I am going back on weight watchers. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment