Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Motivate Me...

I have many many things that would be helpful and beneficial if I would just get off my watoosie and do them. I have very little motivation a good portion of the time. Why am I so dang self defeating? Seriously, I haven't a clue about how to deal with this issue. I cooooould wash dishes/ go for a walk/turn the compost/bake bread/make cheese/dance with abandon but I don't. I sit. It seems like alot of the time I forget I am alive. Is anyone else frustrated by this? Does anyone else DO this? Or not do, as the case may be...

4 comments:

  1. you forget the times you run around doing 10 million things at once! silly woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not 10 million. 3 million, maybe 4. I am not joking though, I do not know the secret to motivation! Some people have figured it out, I wish they would tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if they tell you, let me know will ya??

    ReplyDelete