Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday in the snow

My goodness, I am tired of the cold. I am so excited to garden I find myself being very grumpy at winter. Making more soap this weekend... yay! I did a good job last night of getting started on my stockpile. A new grocery store opened and I took advantage of the loss leaders, I will probably go back and get more veggies to pickle. I did pick up a bunch of other things on the cheap, woo hoo!
I am waiting for news from my doctor, and I doubt it will be good. I should be back to myself by Thursday, after we talk.

2 comments:

  1. I found some really good pickling spice for 50 cents each at the recycled food store ;)

    And - what's wrong??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I will tell you what is wrong later. Pickling spice? Ohhh, did you get two??? :)

    ReplyDelete