Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stress!

Long time no post, I know, but it has been a week. My sister had a baby on Tuesday of last week, (welcome to the world little tater tot!) then had an abdominal hemorrhage on Thursday. She was in the ICU until this morning, and hopefully will be home soon with her sweet baby. Therefore, not much has been done about anything anywhere. I did make up some pancake mix, and do a bunch of composty stuff, but beyond that I was at the hospital or laughing/crying with hysteria and stress. Bleh! Luckily, she survived, and is getting better.
It snowed this morning. Yes, yes, I know you are jealous. Spring here is such an exciting time, snow and 60 degrees within 24 hours. My starts are going well, those that survived neglect, and hopefully we will be eating spinach within the next few weeks. Fresh spinach, that I planted. I must not be quite back to myself yet.

Oh, the grace of the day~ Little new babies that curl up when sleeping, and make little happy sigh noises when you kiss them. :)

1 comment: